I decided the best way to transition back into blogging was to begin a new blog rather than try to decide how best to change my maiden name to my married name on the old blog. For anyone who has been through the name change process, you'll understand my desire to not continue down that road again....I fear having to send certified copies of my marriage license and 3 other forms of identification to blogger headquarters, my head starts to swim with "to do list items", and then I remember that I am free to begin afresh again.
Thus the new blog.
If you are interested in any of my previous posts feel free to hop back over to the old site: http://www.rebeccadwinnett.blogspot.com/ where they will continue to be available!
Thus the new blog.
If you are interested in any of my previous posts feel free to hop back over to the old site: http://www.rebeccadwinnett.blogspot.com/ where they will continue to be available!
No comments:
Post a Comment